Signs Of Cheating
Signs Of Cheating Husband and Cheating Wife
By Mary Cavalieri
There are almost always signs indicating there’s something wrong. These are the typical signs of cheating:
Signs of a Cheating Husband
1) He carries condoms, and you are on the pill.
2) He insists the child seat, toys, etc., are kept out of his car.
3) You find a long blonde hair on the seat of his car.
4) You find unexplained scratches or bruises on his neck or back.
5) He suddenly wants to try new love techniques.
6) He works a lot of overtime, but it never shows up on the pay stub.
7) He throws up a lot because he just ate at his mistress's home.
8) His clothes smell of an unfamiliar perfume.
9) You see lipstick on your husband's shirt.
10) He sneaks out of the house.
Signs of a Cheating Wife (Girlfriend)
1) You find birth-control pills in her medicine cabinet, and you've had a vasectomy. 2) She sets up a new e-mail account and doesn't tell you about it.
3) She goes to the store for groceries and comes home 5 hours later.
4) She buys herself new underwear.
5) She sets up a separate cell phone account that is billed to her office.
6) The toilet bowl seat is up, and when you left home it was down.
7) She's unconventionally spending money on new clothes.
8) She stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you.
9) She uses a low voice or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly.
10) She stops wearing her wedding ring.
Signs of a Cheating Spouse
1) He/She shows a sudden interest in a different type of music.
2) Spouse's co-workers are uncomfortable in your presence.
3) He/She has a sudden preoccupation with his or her appearance.
4) Spends an excessive amount of time on the computer when you are asleep.
5) The amount of money being deposited into your checking account drops off.
6) You find items of intimate apparel that you did not give your spouse.
7) Your spouse seems less comfortable around you and is "touchy"
8) You get calls where the caller hangs up when he or she hears your voice.
9) He/she has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home.
10) He/She uses a low voice or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly.
11) Begins to delete all incoming phone calls from the caller ID.
12) Deletes all incoming e-mails when they used to accumulate.
13) Picks fights in order to stomp out of the house.
14) Your cheating husband or wife stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you.
15) He/she sets up a new e-mail account and doesn't tell you about it.
When you get caught cheating there are consequences ...
Back to Relationships